You must return items in their original packaging and in the same condition as when you received them. If you don't follow our items return policy, you may not receive a full refund.
The purchased items must be unused and returned in their original packing and the same condition when you received them.
If you decide to change your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it. You are not entitled to a refund, but we are always happy to discuss options.
Goods Unopened returned within 30 days
Please contact us if you need to return an item. We accept returns under the following conditions:
- Please contact us to arrange for delivery details within 7 days of receipt to request your closest return shipping address.
- Item must be in good condition.
- We may accept returns of unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery with receipt or proof of purchase. You must arrange and pay for the items to be returned to us within 30 days of receipt.
- Original receipt is required.
- In most cases a restocking fee of 25% will be charged. We cannot accept returns on hazardous materials.
Damaged or Defective Goods returned within 30 days (opened and unused)
We recommend you check your goods immediately upon receipt. We accept returns of unused damaged or defective items within 30 days of delivery with receipt or proof of purchase.
- If your item is damaged or defective on delivery, please contact us within 7 days with details of the product, the defect and order number.
- We will provide you with the closest return shipping address
- Upon receipt of the returned item, we will examine it and notify you via email whether you are entitled to a replacement
- If so, we will send you a replacement and refund your cost of shipping
We do not accept returns of any used items:Any item which may have come into contact with bees, honey or is otherwise not in original condition cannot be returned: local, state, national and international quarantine and customs laws apply to the shipping of used bee equipment and products. This also includes Beekeeping Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as beekeeping suits, jackets and gloves.
If you return items to us, you must follow instructions including
- Please contact us to arrange for delivery details.
- Placing adequate shipping labels to Buzzbee to the address provided in step 1.
- Notifying us when the item has been shipped using the contact us form stating by whom, and with what consignment and tracking numbers are applied.
If you do not do this, we will not be able to trace the goods to your account and may not be able to provide a refund or will reduce your refunds by the additional costs required to identify and trace the goods.