Buzzbee Beekeeping Newsletter Subscriber Event Prize Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The “Promoter” is Buzzbee International of 21 Rozelle Avenue, Ringwood East, 3135, Victoria, Australia, (03) 91400 900.
- To enter the (“Competition”) users must sign up to receive the Buzzbee newsletters and remain a subscriber to be eligible at draw time. Entry to the Competition is free. Verification will be sent to the users email to ensure validity and ownership of the email address.
- Unsubscribing from the Buzzbee newsletter will remove you from the selected draw.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents of an age 18 years and older. Owners, Management, Staff, Suppliers and their immediate familiars are ineligible to enter. Immediate family includes spouses, defacto spouses, parents, natural or adopted children or siblings and stepchildren.
- This quarterly Competition begins at 00.00am (AEST) on the 1st day of every calendar quarter and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on the last calendar day of every quarter. (“Competition Period”).
- Any Entrant who enters using multiple email addresses and/or aliases, or otherwise contravenes these Conditions of Entry, may be disqualified. You may be required to provide Proof Of Identity if selected as a winner to ensure you meet these Conditions.
- For any reason if an Entry is found to be ineligible or trying to circumvent these Terms Buzzbee Beekeeping (Buzzbee International) reserves the right to redraw a new winner. Reasons may include but not limited to false information, duplicate profiles, entering on behalf of others or any other irregularities.
- Draws (“Quarterly Draw”) will take place from Buzzbee International offices as specified in Clause 1. The draw will take place on the First Monday of each quarter. Draws will be by random selection. The Competition is a game of luck with no skill involved.
- The Prize Winner must have, or create for free an online account at www.buzzbee.com.au. The prize will be sent to the address registered against this account. Postage of the prize is for delivery to a physical Australian Address. PO Box addresses are not applicable.
- The Prize Winner will be contacted via Email within two (2) days of draw. Winner will have 7-days to confirm their details and claim their prize. Phone calls or social media messages confirming their email will not be accepted.
- Buzzbee International will provide the Prize Winner with the displayed prize used for the quarterly competition.
- The prize is non-transferrable and may not be redeemed as cash.
- Within 7 days of Prize Winner confirming their prize, their First Name and Surname Initial and their State will be published on the Buzzbee Newsletter and Social-media Channels.
- Each Entry will be eligible to win one (1) prize over a 12-month period (4 Quarterly Draws). By any chance if an Entry is selected over multiple Quarterly Draw’s, a redraw will take place to select a new winner.
- If for any aspect of this Competition is not capable of running by any reason including technical difficulties, computer glitches, communication & network issues, fraud or unauthorised intervention, The Promoter has the right to postpone or cancel the Quarterly Draw.
- Entry details will only be collected and retained by “The Promoter” for the purposes of receiving periodic Newsletters & Prize Draws. Buzzbee International will not share your details with 3rd Party Marketing Agencies.