This is a square shaped multipurpose honey straining bag for beekeeping.
Ideal for placing bees wax capping’s and then squeezing the excess honey out.
- Tightly woven nylon mesh providing good wax retention whist still allowing the honey to filter through.
- Added latches enabling the bag to be placed with honey extractors for spinning or being hung to the edge of a bucket allowing for a gravity assisted strain.
- Made of professional nylon, durable and reusable.
- With a wider opening at the top allowing the easy insertion of wax and honey. That makes it practical to pour into.
- Easily cleaned up, fast drying
- Micron: 160
- Width: 480mm (approx.)
- Length: 490mm (approx.)
- Colour: White (as pictures show in pictures)