As a beekeeper, you may have utilised a number of different kinds of tools for grafting. If you begin to graft larvae in quantity and as a serious endeavour, it immediately becomes obvious that the reed tip needs to be as flimsy as possible. A stiff reed does not give easily, making grafting more of a challenge than it needs to be. That is why we recommend this set of grafting tools, which will make grafting so much easier.
- This set of grafting tools are simple pencil-like objects made of plastic that contains a thin reed at the end.
- The reed is what picks up the delicate larvae, and it is bendable and quite flexible.
- These grafting tools have a spring-loaded plunger used to gently push the larva off of the reed and into the cup.
- A non-slip grip in the middle section gives you excellent control.
- With these grafting tools, you can precisely transfer an individual bee larva to a queen cell cup.
- They are widely used beekeeping grafting tools for queen rearing and royal-jelly production.
- Retractable grafting tools for queen bee rearing.
- An essential beekeeping tool for beekeepers wanting to produce their own queen bees.
- Easy to use
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: As the photo shown