Auto Flow Frames
The 7 Piece Auto Flow Frames are a unique way to literally enjoy honey on tap. The frames come with 7 frames and 7 tubes and a key. The frames are made from a food grade ABS material, and consist of partly formed honeycomb cells, where the bees complete the building of the comb with their wax then fill the cells with honey. Once filled the cells are capped indicating the comb is ready for harvesting.
Frame size are adjustable, by reducing it by increments. This flexibility means they can be adjusted to fit various types of hives.
- Frame Material forming the Comb: Food Grade ABS
- Tube for Extracting the Honey - Material: Plastic
- Key for Executing the Honey Flow - Material: Stainless Steel
- Auto Flow Frame Size approx. (mm): 490(L) x 250(H) x 50(W)
- Weight of Frame per unit: 1.2Kg Approximately
- Weight of unit: 7.8Kg
- Made of durable food grade ABS
- Better design than conventional hives
- Gently extraction process so more honey can be harvested
- Safe and convenient to operate with less chance of stings
- The extraction process is less stressful for the bees and easier for the beekeeper.
- A great introduction for beginner beekeepers to start their new colony of bees.
How to Use:
- Through the clear end-frame view, you can see when the honey is ready without opening the hive from above.
- Install the honey tubes.
- Then insert the stainless-steel honey key and turn 90 degrees.
- Watch as raw, pure, fresh honey runs right out of the hive and into jars.
- 7x Frames
- 7x Tubes
- 1x Key
- 1x Instruction Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.