Langstroth Full Polystyrene (Poly) hives offer exceptional thermal performance, durability & ergonomic design. This means a higher honey production compared to wooden hives, but with minimal weight.
Our Paradise Honey Polystyrene (Poly) hives offer exceptional thermal performance and durability whilst maintaining an ergonomic design. This means a higher honey production compared to wooden hives, but with minimal weight. These types of polystyrene hive do not use Inner Covers/Crown boards, instead we have an in-built feeding system for sugar syrup / fondant or straight raw sugar.
A complete high density polystyrene (EPS) Langstroth hive from leading manufacturer Paradise Honey consisting of:
- Langstroth Roof Lid /Outer Cover
- Raised Langstroth Floor/Base and Pest Mesh
- 3 x Full Depth Bodies/Supers/Boxes
- Full Sizes 10 Litre Feeder
- 1 x Hive Adjustable Entrance Reducer
- FREE BONUS: Premium Stainless-steel Emlock Hive Strap
- 10 x (per body) - 30 Wooden Full Deep Frames
- 10 x (per body) - 30 Sheets of Foundation for the Frames (Choice of one of the following)
- Australian Bees Wax Foundation
- Plastic Foundation Sheets - Wax Coated
- Plastic Foundation Sheets - Non-Wax Coated
PRE-ORDER YOUR PARADISE HIVE NOW.
DELIVERED IN THE EARLY SPRING
All Paradise Honey hive components are shipped flat-packed.
This is probably the most technically advanced hive currently available in Australia. The material of construction, high density polystyrene, now dominates the market in many part of Europe and there are tens of thousands of hives like this in use and the Australian beekeeper can be reassured this is a high quality product that works. The hive is designed for a working life of at least 30 years and will take a lot of hard use, such as migratory beekeeping. Designed and supplied by Paradise Honey ltd of Finland the hive represents the accumulation of years of experience and research into the development of the perfect bee hive.
Each Body/Super takes 10 Full Depth Langstroth frames.
All components are available to buy separately.