These Rim housings are designed for the Ceracell Beekeeping 8 Frame Box Top Feeder, however they can also be used for other top feeders where a space is required to place a feeder above another 8 frame super/box. These are a necessary addition to your choice of top feeder. These are available in flatpack "do-it-yourself" or assembled and painted for a small extra charge.
The woodware rims are made of either pine, fir or high quality plywood.
You may want to consider treating your woodware if building yourself.
- Made from Pine, Fir or High Quality Plywood
- 8 Frame Dimensions:
- metric - 51 × 40.5 × 9 cm
- imperial- 20 x 16 × 3 ½ in
*Note* - Wooden Rims housings are also available as part of a kit. To view Kits see:-
- 5 Frame Feeders including Rims click here
- 8 Frame Feeders including Rims click here
- 10 Frame Feeders including Rims click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.